The Board of Management of Scoil na Croise Naofa is delighted to announce that we will be opening a special class for pupils with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in September 2021.
We are now accepting applications for this class – from Tuesday 2nd February until Monday 1st March.
For more information on applying for a place in this class – please see https://www.holycrosscork.ie/about-us/enrolment/ where you will find the Admissions Notice (Important dates), our updated Admissions Policy (which outlines the criteria for admissions) and the application form.
How to apply for a place in the special class for pupils with ASD (Sept 2021)
- Print and complete the application form (See link above).
- Ensure you have copies / scans of the required professional reports.
- Ensure you have copies / scans of any other supporting documents.
- You may submit an application form by post / by email.
- If you are submitting by email, please ensure that ALL documents are scanned in PDF format and all documents are attached to ONE email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that your child’s Application Form & documents are with the school by Monday 1st March 2021.
The closing date for applications is Monday 1st March 2021. After this all applications will be considered in line with the criteria outlined in our Admissions Policy (See link above for your reference). Successful applications will be offered places will be offered before Friday 26th March.
Don’t hesitate to contact us on 021-4357852 or 086-0229419, if you have any questions.